Radiology Specialists of Louisville (RSL) physicians provide both general and subspecialty diagnostic radiology services including MRI, CT, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy and x-ray. Our group includes members with fellowship training in vascular and interventional radiology, neuroradiology, interventional neuroradiology, musculoskeletal/orthopedic imaging, body imaging, mammography and nuclear medicine. RSL physicians (Drs. Falk, Waggener and Schwab) have recently served as President of the Medical Staff at three different hospitals covered by the group. Our group has an ongoing commitment to involvement in multiple hospital committees as well as independent physician organizations.
RSL physicians provide both general diagnostic radiology services and all radiology sub-specialty services as outlined below.
Select the subspecialty of interest to learn more:
- Body Imaging
- Mammography and Breast Intervention
- Computed Tomography
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Musculoskeletal/Orthopedic Radiology
- Interventional Neuroradiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- General Ultrasound/Vascular Ultrasound
- Vascular/Interventional Radiology